Analyst firms occasionally publish market reports with a generic solution overview for Master Data Management (MDM), Product Information Management (PIM) and Data Quality Management (DQM).
Here is an overview of the latest major reports:
- February 2021: Constellation Research published their latest MDM shortlist as reported in the post Constellation Research MDM Shortlist Q1 2021.
- January 2021: Gartner published their latest MDM Magic Quadrant as reported in the post Gartner Reports 28 % Increase in Client Inquiries for MDM
- October 2020: Forrester published their Now Tech MDM market overview as reported in the post Forrester’s Latest View on the MDM Market.
- July 2020: Information Difference published their yearly MDM Landscape as reported in the post Who is in the MDM Landscape Q2 2020?
- July 2020: Gartner published their latest Data Quality Solutions Magic Quadrant as reported in the post From Where Will the Data Quality Machine-Learning Disruption Come?
- April 2020: Information Difference published their yearly DQM landscape as reported in the post Congrats to Datactics for Having the Happiest DQM Customers.
- March 2020: Forrester published their Now Tech: Product Information Management, Q1 2020.
- December 2019: IDC published their first PIM MarketScape as reported in the post The PIM Market as Seen by IDC.
3 ways to learn more:
- You can check out many of the included solutions on The Disruptive MDM / PIM / DQM List.
- You can get a free ranking that also include the rising stars on the solution market and is based on your context, scope and requirements here.
- You can book a free short online meeting with me for further discussion on your business case as part of my engagement at the consultancy firm Astrocytia here.