The new Gartner Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management Solutions 2021 is out.
There is as usual two main pieces of take away:
- The inclusion and positioning of the vendors
- The message about where the market is heading
The first one is here:
Some noteworthy movements from the previous quadrant are:
- Semarchy and Riversand have advanced to being leaders
- Contentserv, Reltio and Ataccama have moved up as challengers
- Syniti and PiLog are new inclusions in the report
- Propecta MDO has emerged into the honourable mentions part of the report
The market is probably also heading up. As stated in the report: “From March 2020 — when COVID-19 became a pandemic and global crisis — until December 2020, Gartner had a 28% increase in client inquiries compared with the same period in 2019”.
You can, against a small set of your Personally Identifiable Information, get a free copy of the report at the Semarchy site here.
Stay tuned for more pieces of take away from the quadrant report in the coming days.