Analyst firms occasionally publish market reports with a generic solution overview for Master Data Management (MDM), Product Information Management (PIM) and Data Quality Management (DQM).
Here is an overview of the latest major reports:
- July 2020: Information Difference published their yearly MDM Landscape as reported in the post Who is in the MDM Landscape Q2 2020?
- July 2020: Gartner published their latest Data Quality Solutions Magic Quadrant as reported in the post From Where Will the Data Quality Machine-Learning Disruption Come?
- April 2020: Information Difference published their yearly DQM landscape as reported in the post Congrats to Datactics for Having the Happiest DQM Customers.
- March 2020: Forrester published their Now Tech: Product Information Management, Q1 2020. Among others Dynamicweb PIM has posted, that they are recognized in this report.
- February 2020: Constellation Research published their latest MDM shortlist as reported in the post The Latest Constellation Research MDM Shortlist.
- January 2020: Gartner published their latest MDM Magic Quadrant as reported in the post The Latest MDM Magic Quadrant
- December 2019: IDC published their first PIM MarketScape as reported in the post The PIM Market as Seen by IDC.
- March 2019: Forrester published their latest MDM Wave as reported in the post Toward the Third Generation of MDM.
- June 2018: Forrester published their PIM Wave as reported in the post There is no PIM quadrant, but there is a PIM wave.
3 ways to learn more:
- You can check out many of the included solutions on The Disruptive MDM / PIM / DQM List.
- You can get a free ranking that also include the rising stars on the solution market and is based on your context, scope and requirements here.
- You can book a free short online meeting with me for further discussion on your business case as part of my engagement at the consultancy firm Astrocytia here.