The title of this blog post is also the title of my presentation at a Master Data Management (MDM) event that will take place in Berlin the 18th and 19th October 2018.
Here, I will give my perspectives on:
- The case for unified partner master data management which was a subject highlighted here on the blog in the post called: What is Best Practice: Customer- and Vendor- or Unified Party Master Data Management?
- The customer and product matrix applied to MDM.
- Bringing the location to multi-domain MDM.
- How IoT will make asset a frequent handled master data domain as touched in the post 3 Old and 3 New Multi-Domain MDM Relationship Types.
- Inviting suppliers to your MDM platform as examined in the post Ecosystem Wide MDM.
Read more about this MDM event from ThinkLinkers here. Hope to see you in Berlin.
PS: You can watch a YouTube video with testimonials from a previous event here.