Next week we have the Master Data Management (and Data Governance) Summit Europe 2017 in London. I am looking forward to be there.
Some of the sponsors I am excited to catch up with are:
- Semarchy, as they have just released their next version multi-domain (now promoted as multi-vector) MDM (now promoted as xDM) offering emphasizing on agility, smartness, intelligence and being measurable.
- Uniserv, as they specialize in hosted customer MDM on emerging technology infused with their proven data quality capabilities and at the same time are open to coexistence with other multi-domain MDM services.
- Experian Data Quality, as they seem to be a new entry into the MDM world coming from very strong support for party and location data quality, however with a good foundation for supporting the whole multi-domain MDM space.
This year there are a handful of Danish speakers. Can’t wait to listen to:
- Michael Bendixen of Grundfos pumping up the scene with his Data Governance Keynote on Key Factors in Successful Data Governance
- Charlotte Gerlach Sylvest of Coloplast on taking care of Implementing Master Data Governance in Large Complex Organisations
- Birgitte Yde and Louise Pagh Covenas of ATP telling how they watch after my pension money while being on a Journey Towards a New MDM System
- Erika Bendixen of Bestseller getting us dressed up for Making Master Data Fashionable by Transforming Information Chaos into a Governance-Driven Culture.